Wheaton Trunk or Treat Kid Registration
Register your family to go trick-or-treating in this year’s Trunk or Treat. If you would like to register to decorate and host your trunk click HERE.
To keep everyone safe, we won't be passing out treats from each trunk. Instead, kids will collect a sticker or stamp at each car on their activity page. Once a child has visited all cars, they can turn their sheet in for a bag of candy (prepackaged and provided by the church).
Prizes will be awarded to the most creative costume.
*Please note that we will be assigning specific time slots for you family to participate to avoid lines and limit group sizes. We will send you an email with your family's time slot closer to the event.
Additional safety procedures:
• Cars will be spaced out in the parking lot to prevent lines and allow families to safely travel from trunk to trunk.
• Treats will be prepackaged and only handled at one location, not in individual cars.
• We are asking everyone to wear masks at this event.
• Registration is required to stay within safe size limits and prevent lines
• We are asking anyone who is not feeling well, to please stay home.
For questions or more information, please contact Patrick email@example.com
The Parking Lot of Wheaton Academy
We will assign your family a specific time slot to participate in trunk or treat. Keep a look out for details closer to the event
Registration closed on Thursday, October 29, 2020