Care Ministry: Divorce Care
We all go through challenging times, transitions, relational pain, and difficult seasons of life. At some time or another, everyone needs a little help. Our Care Ministry exists to facilitate the physical, spiritual, and emotional health and well-being of individuals in our congregation and community.
Are you going through or have experienced the pain of divorce or separation? This all-day workshop has been created to help participants address their own personal wellness so they can heal and grow.
• A better understanding of what's happening to you
• How to deal with anger, depression, and loneliness
• A clear picture of what the Bible say about divorce
• How to develop new relationships
• How to be there and support your children
• The power of forgiveness and reconciliation
• How to grow closer to God
Ministry Center, 315 W Front Street, Wheaton, IL
Light lunch and snacks will be provided
Registration closed on Sunday, February 16, 2020