Application - Willow Crystal Lake El Salvador Family Team, July 11-18, 2020
Global Teams are open to Willow Creek attenders who are looking to support and encourage the work of the local church in our partner countries.
The following process is required in order to participate on a global team:
- Complete Application (this form)
- Interview with Team Leader
- Complete Willow’s Protection Process
Upon acceptance, complete Registration Form, provide documentation requirements, and payment of $250 deposit
- Participate in 4 required team pre-trip meetings (dates determined by Team Leader)
- Pay trip cost in full at least 2 weeks prior to departure
- Remain with the team the entire trip
- Participate in team post-trip meeting
As part of this application, Willow Creek requires potential team members complete our church’s Protection process. If you are not already Protection approved, you will receive an automated email after you complete this application with a separate application, request for additional references, and a background check. Please complete the entire protection application as a requirement for applying to this Global Team.
You will not be able to save this application and complete it later, so please allow for at least 20 minutes to complete it. After the application, the team leader will reach out to you for an interview.
For frequently asked questions about global trips, please visit our Global Teams FAQs page.
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact the Team Leader or Global Teams Manager.
- Team Leader: Carisa Shoufer, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Global Teams Leader: Katie Kolker, email@example.com