The Marriage Course
The Marriage Course is a fun, engaging five-session course for married couples who are seeking to strengthen their relationship. Each session you will be seated at your own table for two to enjoy dessert, hear a practical talk, and have time for private discussion. Whether you're looking to further invest in your relationship or you need urgent help, this course offers practical ideas and tools to help keep your relationship strong. The course meets bi-weekly beginning Thursday, March 7 from 6:45-8:45 p.m. at the Ministry Center. There is a $20 registration fee per couple to cover course materials, coffee, and dessert.
- March 7 - Building Strong Foundations/The Art of Communication (combined talk)
- March 21 - Resolving Conflict
- April 4 - The Power of Forgiveness
- April 18 - The Impact of Family Past and Present
- May 2 - Good Sex/Love in Action (combined talk)
Learn more about The Marriage Course curriculum here.
Register TODAY to reserve your spot, then invite another couple to join you!
Ministry Center, 315 W. Front Street, Wheaton IL
$20 registration fee per couple
Registration closed on Sunday, March 31, 2019