Application - Dominican Republic Family Team, March 23-29, 2019
Global Teams are open to Willow Creek attenders who are looking to support and encourage the work of the local church in our partner countries.
The following process is required in order to participate on a global team:
- Complete Application (this form)
- Interview with Team Leader
- Complete Willow’s Protection Process
- Upon acceptance, complete Registration form, provide documentation requirements, and payment of $250 deposit
- Participate in 4 required team pre-trip meetings (dates determined by Team Leader)
- Trip cost fully funded at least 2 weeks prior to departure
- Remain with the team the entire trip
- Participate in team post-trip meeting
As part of this application, Willow Creek requires that potential team members complete our church’s Protection process. If you are already serving in another ministry with Willow Creek, you have likely already completed this and will not receive a request. If you are not already serving elsewhere, this may be new to you. You can expect to receive a separate application, request for additional references, and a background check. Thanks for your willingness to complete this process, as it contributes to safety in serving our church and ministry partners.
You will not be able to save this application and complete it later, so please allow for at least 20 minutes to complete it. After the application, the team leader will reach out to you for an interview.
For frequently asked questions about global trips, please visit our Global Teams FAQs page.
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact the Team Leader or Global Teams Manager.
Team Leader: Jon & Leslie Shogren, firstname.lastname@example.org
Global Teams Manager: Lara Olson, email@example.com