Thank you for signing up to join us for church inside our building - we cannot wait to worship with you! Below is some important information we want you to be aware of as you join us for services. After reading, please scroll down to the bottom of the page to RSVP.
By participating in any Willow Creek Church activity, I acknowledge that:
- There are inherent risks with any gathering, especially if I am considered to be in a high risk category or live with or have daily contact with anyone that is considered to be in a high risk category. I understand these risks and fully assume all responsibility.
- I understand that safety precautions are in place and I agree to abide by all guidelines communicated verbally or in writing.
- I agree to follow COVID-19 prevention guidelines from the CDC, including, but not limited to, frequent hand washing or use of hand sanitizer.
- I agree to wear a mask at all times while indoors at any church campus and/or activity.
- I agree to maintain proper social distancing (at least 6 feet) while indoors or outdoors at any church campus and/or activity.
- I agree not to congregate inside the building. I will go directly to my seat and leave the building immediately after dismissal.
- I agree that I will not visit any church campus or participate in any church activities if any of the following statements are true:
- I or anyone in my household have any underlying health conditions that increase our health risk for COVID-19
- I or anyone in my household are awaiting COVID-19 test results due to concerns of being infected.
- I or anyone in my household have had any cold or flu-like symptoms, such as fever, cough or shortness of breath, within the last 14 days;
- I or anyone in my household have been in contact* with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 14 days; or
- I or anyone in my household have travelled internationally in the last 14 days to countries identified by the CDC as Level 2 or Level 3 for COVID-19 risk. The list of level 2 and level 3 countries can be found here
- I, or anyone in my household have travelled to any of the domestic states deemed restricted by the Cook County Department of Public health found here
I agree in the event I become symptomatic or COVID-19 positive within 14 days after attending a service, I will notify the church via email – firstname.lastname@example.org
*in contact, described as in close proximity (within 6 ft), unmasked, for more than 10 minutes.
If you are registering more than one person, ONLY register people that live in the same household as you. If they don't live in the same household as you, please have them register separately.
How many people will you be registering?